Friday 29 July 2011

# 37: Cold Coffee

All these summer cooking adventures makes me feel like "Macaulay Culkin" in " Home Alone" :P


It was annoyingly hot and occassionaly sultry with the random rains! consumed all the fresh fruit tetra packs and had been hell lazy to replenish the stocks! what do i do.. thought will prepare something and have.


I am not very fond of milk.. although i do support those who insist on the importance of drinking milk.. Bt trust me.. i would prefer having it either as a milkshake or may be as cold coffee!


So with tons of milk in my fridge.. and my love for coffee bean.. decided to have Cold coffee.


Ingredients:
  1. Milk - 3/4 glass
  2. Coffee- 2 tsp
  3. Ice cubes 
  4. Sugar - 2 Tsp
Preparation:

To the milk, add the coffee, sugar, and ice. Mix all in a mixer.  Ta da! cold coffee is all ready.

Put some ice cubes in a glass and pour in the cold coffee. Sprinkle a little coffee powder!

1 comment: